404 error when saving a page - by tiagouy

This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago ago by Rose Tyler

tiagouy
    Participant
    June 24, 2021 at 15:49

404 error when saving a page when I edit what is in wpbakery

I already fixed the permalinks, etc

7 Answers
    Olga Barlow
    Support staff
    June 24, 2021 at 16:49

Hello,

Do you use Massive Addons plugin? Try to disable it and save page after that. Do you still have the error?

Regards

tiagouy
    Participant
    June 25, 2021 at 04:13

I already tried it and it is not solved

apart I cannot deactivate the plugin because each page has a lot of wpbakery components

tiagouy
    Participant
    June 25, 2021 at 04:20

look, activate the debug and it throws me this by giving me the 404

Notice: WP_Scripts::localize ha sido llamada de forma incorrecta. El parámetro $l10n debe ser un array. Para pasar datos arbitrarios a los scripts, usa en su lugar la función wp_add_inline_script(). Por favor, visita Depuración en WordPress para más información. (Este mensaje fue añadido en la versión 5.7.0). in /home/somolvxt/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5313

Notice: WP_Scripts::localize ha sido llamada de forma incorrecta. El parámetro $l10n debe ser un array. Para pasar datos arbitrarios a los scripts, usa en su lugar la función wp_add_inline_script(). Por favor, visita Depuración en WordPress para más información. (Este mensaje fue añadido en la versión 5.7.0). in /home/somolvxt/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5313

Olga Barlow
    Support staff
    June 25, 2021 at 07:58

Hello,

Could you, please, provide us with WP Dashboard and FTP access and server error logs? We’ll check and try to help you.

Regards

tiagouy
    Participant
    July 2, 2021 at 19:24

The truth is that I can’t take it anymore, I can’t save anything, everything gives me a 404 error when saving ..

Please, when do you solve this ???

tiagouy
    Participant
    July 2, 2021 at 19:33

He needed a solution, I do not understand how I cannot save a page, so that you realize, I open the home, without doing anything, I give save and it gives me 404 …

I can’t get Massive Addons plugin because so many things are armed with it

Could it be that they are not licensing Massive Addons plugin ??? it must be because of that ?

Rose Tyler
    Support staff
    July 3, 2021 at 07:11

Hello,

As was mentioned, we need temporary wp-admin and FTP access, to be able to check and help you. Create an account via Dashboard (Users > Add new) with administrator role http://prntscr.com/s3rc9m > provide us with username and password via the Private Content area http://prntscr.com/s5mao7 You can use any email for it. If you do not know how to create FTP contact with your hosting provider, they will help you. Server error logs you can get from the hosting provider also.
    What PHP version do you use?
    No, it is not because of the Massive Addons license, a lot of our customers use plugins that come bundled with the theme without any problems – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/38-activation-and-purchase-codes
    We are waiting for access and server error logs from you.

Regards

• Viewing 8 results - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up

We're using our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our website. Keep on browsing to accept our cookie policy.