404 Error Static Block not working on the website

This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago ago by Rose Tyler

nharroum
    Participant
    February 3, 2024 at 14:03

Hello Xstore Team,

Static Blocks are suddenly not working. It’s when I click edit with Elementor it just keeps on loading forever.

Also when I click on view static block it shows me an error 404. the problem is with all existing Static blocks else new blocks I have created just now.

All the static block shows 404 errors.

Please resolve the issue ASAP.

Files is visible for topic creator and
    support staff only.
    3 Answers
    Tony Rodriguez
    Support staff
    February 3, 2024 at 14:16

Hello, @nharroum,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

If you are facing issues with static blocks not working properly in Elementor, especially when encountering infinite loading or 404 errors, you can try the following steps to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:

Cache Issues:
    Clear the cache of your website and your browser. Cached data may sometimes interfere with Elementor’s functionality. If you are using a caching plugin, clear the cache through the plugin settings.

Permalinks Settings:
    Ensure that your permalinks are set correctly. Go to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Settings > Permalinks, and select a common setting like Post Name. Save changes. This may sometimes resolve 404 errors.

Elementor Version:
    Make sure you are using the latest version of Elementor and WordPress. Outdated versions can sometimes cause compatibility issues.

Memory Limit:
    Check your PHP memory limit. You may need to increase it if it’s too low. You can do this by editing the wp-config.php file or contacting your hosting provider.

Additionally, please read the official documentation of Elementor plugin: https://elementor.com/help/elementor-not-loading/

We hope this helps.

Warm regards,
    The 8Theme Team

AdamM
    Participant
    February 3, 2024 at 15:30

Rose Tyler
    Support staff
    February 4, 2024 at 09:46

Hello, AdamM,

We kindly request that you initiate a new discussion thread for your inquiries.

Warm regards,
    The 8Theme Team

• Viewing 4 results - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up

We're using our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our website. Keep on browsing to accept our cookie policy.