4 categories in one row, possible? - by Jarkko

This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago ago by Rose Tyler

Jarkko
    Participant
    April 24, 2017 at 19:43

At the start of page https://www.laatusuklaa.fi/kauppa/ I’m showing 3 categories in my shop in one row. I now have a fourth category that I’d like to show together with the three in one row. So I’d like to have 4 categories in one row. Is it possible?

If I now show the fourth category, it will only create a second row of categories (with one in the second row) and thew page just looks ridiculous.

3 Answers
    Rose Tyler
    Support staff
    April 25, 2017 at 08:19

Hello,

I sent your report to our developers.
    Thank you for the notice.

Regards,
    Rose Tyler.

Jarkko
    Participant
    April 27, 2017 at 15:19

Does the new update solve this problem in question?

Rose Tyler
    Support staff
    April 27, 2017 at 15:21

Hello,

Yes, please, update theme to the version 3.0.2 It’s available on ThemeForest. This version is compatible with WC 3.0.4.
    I would recommend you before uploading theme files delete “woocommerce” folder, which is located in wp-content/themes/woopress/ to avoid problems with old files.
    Don’t forget to create backup of your files and database before starting update process!
    You need to enter your purchase code to activate our new theme version and skip Setup Wizard.

Regards,
    Rose Tyler.

• Viewing 4 results - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up

We're using our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our website. Keep on browsing to accept our cookie policy.