There are three issues that I need help with:
1. The main image for the responsive slider is not responsive. It changes the buttons and title layers responsively but not the main background image. How do I get that to shrink responsively for cell phone and ipad sizes.
2. The thumbnail images for the products are skewed. They are different widths and heights. Instead of stretching them to match the first product images size, I would like them to keep their aspect ratio and not stretched.
3. There are currently just 4 thumbnails for each product. I would like the option to have 5. How would I change the number of thubnails shown?
Thanks so much for your help!
1. I’ve set Slide Layout to “Auto” in the slider settings.
Please check it now.
2. Your images should have similar sizes to get them shown correctly. Try to change original dimensions of the images and reupload them.
3. Please take our apologies but there is no such feature in the theme.
Thank you for your response. I checked the website on my cell phone and the main background layer is still not responsive.
Some images were taken vertically instead of horizontally. That is where the problem is. I am not able to retake the photos right now. Isn’t there a way to set a min-width that is 100% or something like that so it won’t stretch it beyond what the width is?
Can I add code that will allow a 5th photo? Is that possible?
I’ve changed sizes for slider in the slider settings.
Unfortunately you have to reupload images with similar dimensions.
Please take our apologies but there is no possibility to add the 5th photo to the thumbnails gallery.
Thank you Eva for fixing the slider for me! Can you tell me where the settings are that you changed so I can do that in future slides?
I was able to stop the height of the images from stretching by changing the height to auto in the zoom.css file from the server.
Please look at the screenshot where I made changes:
Thank you. 🙂 I updated the other sizes based on the size you put in. Basically I took the height and divided it by the new height then took that percentage and divided it by the old width to get the new one. Is that correct?
Under behavior for the buttons, I marked auto-responsive and child elements responsive. Is that the correct thing to do to make sure the buttons also scale down responsively?
Thanks so much!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty