2 translated strings not showing translated text in login fields

This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 years, 7 months ago ago by tuijatuulia

• 4 Answers
    Rose Tyler
    Support staff
    April 25, 2022 at 07:03

Hello,

Update/synchronize translation files, then try to find and translate mentioned strings.

Regards

tuijatuulia
    Participant
    April 28, 2022 at 15:42

Hi, yes, those strings are translated since forever.. this happened during the last update that the translated string is no longer used, but the English one (for userid/email)

I also synced, did not help 🙁

so this one has been translated for a year or so: https://prnt.sc/qctJ0NBLCXU6

Olga Barlow
    Support staff
    April 28, 2022 at 18:46

Hello,

Provide us with WP Dashboard access to your site. We’ll check this translation.

Regards

tuijatuulia
    Participant
    September 15, 2022 at 23:18

Sorry for the delay.
    Ok finally found these, are in plugin file for XStore core (not the theme). It is a translation file that I have almost never needed to touch, because these items do not show much in the user interface. Interesting that WPML did not see to the file but I managed to find and update it with Loco translate.

• Viewing 5 results - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The issue related to '‘2 translated strings not showing translated text in login fields’' has been successfully resolved, and the topic is now closed for further responses

We're using our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our website. Keep on browsing to accept our cookie policy.