Probably I found 2 bugs (?) / problems.
1. When I click on search icon on mobile (navi bar) then the searching field is showing, but when I click second time field isn’t hide. This is unintuitive.
2. In “Mobile menu” I have set “Open dropdown only on arrow click” is ON. When I click on link in menu (no arrow) then nothing happens. I must click second time, only then redirect on new page. It’s also unintuitive.
How can I fix it or can You fix it in next relase?
PS. Sorry for ma engilsh.Theme version: 6.2 WooCommerce version: 5.2.4
3. How Can I disable popup “Product Added” (right top corner)? This popup has been turned on in the last relase (6.2).
– Screenshot of issues
– Admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password)
I will check this problem for you.
I can’t. Such a company policy. Now it’s private testing website.
Before first click:
After first click:
I want go to the next page using one tap on the mobile. Now I must tap duble time.
Problem resolved. Stupid solution, but always works:
display: none 😀
1) I’ve sent your request to our developers. They will consider it.
2) It will be fixed in the next update of the theme.
3) Likely, an option for this will be added in one of the next updates. Follow our changelog – https://xstore.8theme.com/update-history/
Thank You, very, very much!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.