I have several issue with formatting buttons and label in XStore child theme.
1. I would like to recolor and rename “view cart and view wishlist” buttons, currently they are black.
2. There is a sales label on product boxes. I customized the text into % but how can I recolor and reshape this label? I would like to adjust the red circle to blue heart, is it possible to reshape?
3. There is “add to cart button” on wishlist page, the color is gray and the hoover currently is black, how can I customize this hoover color being red?
4. There is a “add to cart button” on product page currently it is black with gray hoover. How can I recolor the filling and the hoover?
4. There is a Newsletter box in pre-footer, how can I recolor this box?
5. On home page there is a section featured categories and some product boxes in it. How can I recolor and rename the “browser – add to cart – wishlist” button?
Thanks the smart reply! Your answer really surprised me taking into consideration that others get the help from support to change the style, letter case, colour of the theme for instance here: https://www.8theme.com/topic/theme-changes/.
What is the reason that sometimes Support help to solve the problem and in my case I have to pay for it? Interesting…