I started to use new Wishlist and Compare … both are great 🙂 but few issues:
– stock status shows always in-stock, even if products are not available
– when added variable product, there is only lowest price presented but should be range as it is on all product loops
– on compare dynamic page, stock status is not coloured as normally it is in all other places
– it is not clear to me what is it for “ASK ESTIMATE SETTINGS” ?
– even if I have turned on Speed Optimization -> Always Load Wc-Cart-Fragments , i did notice few time that going back to main page does not show counters over compare and Wishlist icons in header. After page reload it is getting proper values.
Thanks for using our theme.
Could you please provide screenshots/video from your site for a better understanding? Also, provide URL and temporary wp-admin access, so we can take a closer look at settings.
You can use Lightshot screenshot or Gyazo tool to make screenshots and share links here or use file sharing service – https://wetransfer.com/
https://prnt.sc/A1Y7z0pFwN0h – this means you can create a popup with any content you want to show, it can be a contact form or some info, We would recommend using a static block there.
– do you use a cache plugin? How counters work when that plugin is disabled?
Please see private part for products and WP access
How it looks like:
– compare: https://gyazo.com/9a64f8c87fa611f891614edbe9190148
– wishlist: https://gyazo.com/0c973a6548d4b270fdaa75deb0c68491
1. as you see all products has the same stock status “in stock” in reality some of them are in backorder so system should display the same stock status as in the shop. Further all are in the same colour …not as in the shop
2. for variable products system shows only lowest price not a range as in the shop
3. when rating is not available, field is empty but could show 5 grey stars as in the shop
4. when it comes to counters … normally I’m using only Redis object cache together with CloudFlare CDN caching/proxy. On production site both are turned on. On staging page there is no cloudflare but redis still active.
On staging all seems to be fine with counters.
On production site not -> I need to reload page to see counters. To be precise … when I’m adding some product to wishlist or compare from nice small bar over the product picture on the list, counter in header changing value. But when I jump to main shop page counters shows 0 … at least until I reload page.
Therefore seems cloudflare is an issue.
But … mini cart icon counter in header is perfectly fine and shows properly without page reload. Only wishlist and compare counter require page reload., therefore I think those counter seems not to be included in “Always Load Wc-Cart-Fragments”
Thank you for your detailed testing and for providing us with the issues you have encountered.
1-2. We have identified the issues and they will be fixed in the next theme update. The update is already uploaded on your website, we kindly request you to check now.
3. We have noticed that you have an empty rating on the shop with some extra custom code. By default, it is not showing on the shop if the product has no reviews. If you want to show it also on wishlist/compare you should improve your custom code or create a new one.
4. We use the following cookie values to prevent caching: xstore_wishlist_ids_0, xstore_wishlist_u, xstore_compare_ids_0, xstore_compare_u.
5. If you find a workaround or a fix from Cloudflare, please share it with us so we will know how to fix it for other customers who might have the same issue.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Thank for 1-3 🙂 All good for now. 🙂
I did try all tricks in Cloudflare including “Caching>Cache rules>Cookie>bypass cache” … unfortunately nothing helps 🙁
But as tried to explain at the beginning … cart counters works fine with Cloudflare. There no issue at all when option “Always Load Wc-Cart-Fragments” is turned ON … Can’t you cover those other counters in the same way as for cart ? I’m not saying that it has to be included into “Wc-Cart-Fragments” but you could add analogical “Other-counters-fragments” mechanism co cover all other counter which can land up in header.
I’m kindly asking for that, because if I did notice this issue with Cloudflare, most probably other users will have the same issues with other caching plugins or solutions, CDNs etc. so would be good to have one good solution working for all 🙂
Thank you for your response.
We will review the possibility of implementing such a solution and will get back to you.
Could you please, share with us a link and access to where can we upload our test archive with ajax fragments for wishlist/compare to testing it from your side?
We just checked your staging and production but found no issues out there. Did you manage to fix those counters from your side already? If so, could you share the solution here so that other customers could implement it in their shops?
Staging site have Cloudflare proxy off by default 🙂 … for development is much easier as I do not have to clear cache every time I change something 🙂
I did turn it ON now, so you should be able to see exactly the same behaviour as I have on my production site … I did test it and I can see counter not changing until I do refresh of the page … just in case I was testing it in “private mode” of my browser.
in case you need to clear cache, please go to Settings -> Cloudflare and also Settings -> Object Cache .. in both places there is a nice button “clear/purge cache”
We uploaded a new (beta) version of the XStore theme and XStore Core plugin archives on your staging web-site. We checked for issues and it seems they are fixed now but you should check from your side also.
Waiting for your feedback 🙂
Works perfect now 🙂
Thank you very much.
Is this “beta” good enough for production site or should I wait for next official xstore update ?
Thank you for taking the time to test our features. With regards to your question about whether the current version of Beta is suitable for a production site or if you should wait for the next official XStore update, it is ultimately up to you to decide. However, if you do not encounter any critical issues or bugs, then it is likely suitable for production. We would appreciate it if you could provide feedback to ensure that the product is working as expected and has been tested by a real client.
Thank you again for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.