There is some kind of file missing because visual composer stopped working. Most of the pages, (if not all of them) are using VC. The home tabs, revslider(which could be a separate issue as well) It’s not showing any images. The product pages no images, and finally the checkout page can’t allow the users to checkout because they can’t see the form.
We’ve spent hours on this and we’re at a loss.
It’s been altered so we ran the plugin updates separately in order to “fix” the issue. So it was there before the latest version.
Please assist because the client’s site hasn’t been working all day. (8+ hours)
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.