Thank you very much
1) Just to confirm, that this code is for the arrow animation and color change once the proceed to button is hovered over? I added it and nothing happens so far.
The arrow animation is still not showing on the “classic layout”
It appears on the multi step layout, but I added the code and it does not show on the classic layout
The animation appears on the proceed to checkout button (on the cart page)
When it is not hovered over, it has an arrow on the right side, after the word checkout. Once hovered over, it has an animation and the color changes.
3) Thanks, they got removed!
4) Thanks, understood
5) What is the purpose of this;
Advanced Form Label
Enable animated form label on checkout page.
6) Is there anyway to increase the size of the logo? I have maxed it out on the options but it still looks small.
Is there any custom code for this?
7) I decided to use the Classic layout for the cart-checkout page.
I am having a glitch on the cart page,
Once I start to scroll down the section on the right side which contains the box (which has – cart totals, subtotal, total, and the proceed to checkout/continue shopping buttons)
That section also scrolls down which looks off. It does not stay put as it should.
So overall, that section should stay still and not move once someone scrolls downwards.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.