I’ve tested as follows over the weekend,
1. reverted to WPBakery 6.9.1 – site working as normal with animated pages
2. activated cache plugin – site still working as normal
3. removed additional CSS code – site still working as normal
4. deactivated cache plugin
5. updated WPBakery tp 6.10.0 – update screen reported that 6.10.0 required WordPress 4.9 in red, site now displaying fault, i.e. nothing below slider on header and nothing on About or Contact pages, etc Checked on a number of browsers after clearing browser caches.
6. Activated cache plugin – fault still present
7. reverted WPBakery to 6.9.1 and cleared cache – all appears normal
I hope this is helpful in finding where the issue is?
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.