1. Sound’s Good!!
2. Actually, It has been decided by WooCommerce, as WooCommerce provides the complete store functionality. So it’s better to contact WooCommerce support on this.
3. It might be the cache issue at that time. Well, Sound’s Good!! that it has been resolved now.
4. Sound’s Good!!
5. Please refer to this article: https://www.templatemonster.com/help/woocommerce-how-to-change-in-stock-out-of-stock-text-displayed-on-a-product-page.html
6. 7. It might be the cache issue at that time. Well, Sound’s Good!! that it has been resolved now.
8. Could you please explain it more clearly, if possible with some screenshots and also if possible with a fresh new topic, as there are already a lot of replies and questions on this topic, so the new topic will help us to understand your issue properly. Hope you can understand.
Regards 8Themes Team.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.