1) I got this to work. I added the code you provided together and it worked.
2) I found out another plugin for this issue.
However I am still curious in whether if I added a custom currency, how will the website be charged? Does this part of WooCommerce decide this or will the payment gateways/plugins do this in their setting?
3) I got this to work. Not sure why the changes did not show up immediately, maybe it takes time for the changes to show?
4) I got this to work as well.
5) Got the color to change! However can I change the text? from “in stock” to something else? Is there custom code in which I can add for this?
6) & 7) I got the colors to change! I am not sure why when I came back after hours the changes were showing.
However how can I change the text that is appearing?
Also would like to edit the icons of the add to cart button? I would want to change it to a shopping bag and have the cart on the “buy now” button.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.