Thanks for using our Theme.
No need too worry, it’s not complecat.
Here is the recommended way of Automatic update from us:
1. Take the complete backup of your site before updating the Theme for avoiding any inconvenience.
2. Deactivate all the third-party plugins before updating the Theme.
3. Take a Backup of your Custom Code and remove it from the site before an update of the Theme.
4. If you are using a Child Theme then Activate the Parent-Theme before updating the Theme.
5. Remove all the cache from your server, site and finally check back your site after removing the browser cache and check deeply what are the changes that occur on your site after that…
6. After that go to Appearance >> Themes and update the Theme One-Click automatically from there.
7. After that go to XStore >> Plugins Installer and update the Theme required/recommended plugins from there one by one.
8. After that check back your site after removing the browser cache and check deeply what are changes occur on your site after that and if all goes well then.
9. You have to again Activate the Child Theme.
10. Again activate all the third-party plugins one by one.
Finally, check back your site after removing the browser cache.
I hope you understand. Also, Here is the detail video on how to update the theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMEoi3rKoHk&list=PLMqMSqDgPNmCCyem_z9l2ZJ1owQUaFCE3&index=2 I hope it helps.
Regards 8Themes Team.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.