We understand your side as well but how much time do we wait for all this. Nothing has gone wrong from our end. All our new add-ons and other plans are on hold. We cannot let this affect our sales.
Also, we need to ask you one more thing. What if we take our website’s backup of one month before when everything was correct. Will this solve our problem? Is it a solution?
Please do let me know about this as soon as possible.
Hope you understand our concern.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.