We have not installed or updated any plugins recently that could have contributed to this problem. Regarding caching, we have completely disabled all caching mechanisms including inside the wp-config.
I have also tried the following things without any luck.
– Regenerated files & data from Elementor -> Tools
– Toggled Safe Mode from Elementor -> Tools
– Switched CSS Print Method to “External File” from Elementor -> Settings -> Advanced
– Toggled “Switch Editor Loader Method” from Elementor -> Settings -> Advanced
– Disabled all other plugins besides XStore Core, Elementor
None of these troubleshooting things have fixed the problem we are having with the homepage where elements are no longer rendering properly. I have attached a screenshot of how it looks like and regardless of how many times I have cleared the cache, switched browsers, nothing seems to be fixing this problem.
Screenshot with all the issues on the homepage has been included in the private content area section
In addition to this issue, we’re facing a bunch of other problems with the theme, listed below.
– The entire experience of editing anything on the website whether through the customizer or static blocks, etc. feels super heavy and takes a really long time to load and render.
– Making changes randomly doesn’t work at certain times where I click update and the changes would be reflected inside Elementor but as soon as I go to the live website, the changes are no longer there. When I refresh Elementor, sometimes the changes are gone from there too, despite saving it earlier. At random intervals, I also noticed the update button gets highlighted after clicking update without making any new changes so we end up having to click update TWICE before it actually updates.
– Throughout the customizer settings of the theme, there are duplicate sizing options like width, etc. For example, if you go to Customizer -> Header Builder -> Main Menu -> Style. You’ll see there are 2 “Content Zoom (%)” options and only one of them seem to make any real changes.
It’s been a very frustrating experience working with your theme and we hope that you guys can help us resolve these issues as it’s blocking us from moving forward with our project. We would appreciate it if you could help us in identifying exactly what is causing these issues so we can come up with a solution accordingly and move forward.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.