Huge problem! I have been trying to update the theme so my client can have bullets and I’ve been getting errors. Here’s what has transpired:
1. When unzipping the theme there are errors that some of the file names are too long – I choose to skip those files after several attempts net the same errors.
2. I install the new them and get an error on line 27 of a simple capcha php file and the site will not work at all. (not quite sure of the file name)
3. I uninstall the theme from the server
4. I download the theme again – this time on a different computer
5. The theme is re-installed and nets this error: The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.
6. I currently do not have the ability to work on the site.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.